divendres, 28 de maig del 2010

Thanks mom


Since I was a little girl my mother went with me to the shops, we both enjoyed looking for new clothes. When I was very young my mom took me to a shop that sold French clothes like IKKS, Jean Bourget... I was always dressed in a very French way.
But the thing that I remeber the most is how she taught me about the quality of the fabrics.
So, when we walk into the COS store I was like "we're in heaven". COS is a Swedish brand (from H&M owners) with a really good scandinavian style, with pure and simple lines. It's a little bit expensive but I think that the realtion price/quality is really good. The costure details are perfect without any stitching thread.
I bought myself a comfortable jumper but I didn't wear it very often. I promise next year I'll wear it more often. In COS you can find your basics such as a great shirt, a coat or even t-shirts. The color palete is very simple, with primary colors, but sometimes you can find a note of an acid color. Here you have some of my favourite items of this season.





Yesterday I rewatched the webpage and I see that Dree Hemingway is the COS's face, a really nice new.I recomend you to visit their webpage where you can watch the clothes and really nice photos. Asa their clothes the webpages is really simple but with charme. Fashion+ design+ + nice things+ photography= perfect combination.
http://www.cosstores.com/gb/site/home__start.nhtml

1 comentari:

  1. Hello Isa! I'm with Rachel, enjoying your blog. It's very interesting to read. I remember that in one occasion you talk me about that your mother likes to wear you with IKKSxd
    well, i like so much your blog...
    Congratulations!

    ResponElimina