dissabte, 29 de maig del 2010

Lets do something artistic








V magazine is one of my favourite magazines, its editorials are really good and the stylisms are very original, I love how they put fashion and art together. Here I put one of my favourites, from this summer issue. I just want to go to the magazine section in the library and buy it.
I love this kind of editorials: good photography and original format. I love the fact that even that is a fashion editorial the clothes aren't the principal interest in this editorial. (photos via nf)

1 comentari:

  1. lo primeroooo me compro v magazine mañana mismo!!! y si me he cruzado con ella varias veces, pues la mujer tiene su caracter! y aun que la haya tenido a dos cm ni dice hola, ahora, el director creativo yvan! es super simpatico y si he estado hablando con él. resuelta tu duda :)?

    muua

    ResponElimina