dimarts, 29 de juny del 2010

I have always imagines that paradise will be a kind of library


After re-reading my Pop magazine I looked at this editorial. The first time I saw it I felt indifferent, it didn't caught my atention. But after reading the Allen Jones' interview ( I have it in my hands right now, the magazine of course, not Mr. Jones) my opinion has changed. After reading fashion magazines for years, I realised that this is the kind of editorials that I prefer: original outfits (but not necessary complicated outfits)+ excellent photography+ original edition &(this is optional)mixed with art references, making your mind blow.
The editorial name is "Allen Jones: Wearable Art" as a reference of the fact that Devon Aoki is wearing some of his pieces as clothes(really inspiring). I think that the fact that the new Pop Editor- in- Chief (Dasha Zhukova) is becoming an important figure in the contemporany art world is normal that the magazine is full of art information. And that helps my interest in contemporary art just grows and grows.











(noirfacade)

PS: thank you all for the nice comments in relation to the exam!! I did well! (I think)
PPS: you can click on the photos to see it better.

Au revoir!

7 comentaris:

  1. thanks for explaining it, this is a very cool editorial

    http://where-will-it-lead.blogspot.com/

    ResponElimina
  2. oh gorgeous post!

    love your blog :)

    come visit mine sometime?

    www.makeandbelieve-elke.blogspot.com

    x

    ResponElimina
  3. Wow, love this! Too cool!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ResponElimina
  4. this is a really unique editorial! I'm not sure what to think! I like that it is different! and love devon xx

    ResponElimina
  5. aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh LOVEEEEEEEEEE!!:):)
    xx

    ResponElimina